Welcome to Schiffer Publishing. A family-owned, independent publisher of high- quality, nonfiction books since 1974, Schiffer has published thousands of titles on the diverse subjects that fuel our readers’ passion. From our traditional subjects of antiques and collectibles, arts and crafts, and military history, Schiffer has expanded its catalog to publish books on contemporary art and artists; architecture and design; food and entertaining; as well as books for children.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
What really captures my eyes is the boxes that can be built and designed to give quite a lovely flair and bring some personalized beauty to one's own projects. From baskets, tea boxes, watch boxes, Japanese bowls, and more! Every pattern and step is presented inside for one to use to build these exactly for themselves. So for such an inspirational build very nice.
I really like it! I know by looking inside this book I felt quite amazed that so much can be made with a few materials and the main one cardboard. Except having cardboard glue, it all seems quite easy to find and put- together with all the patterns and style found inside this book. There are so many ones can make with the different patterns to switch up and try.
Vintage Cardboard Crafting really takes the joy of creating something new from something old. Especially, the reuse of cardboard, which for me is something I have at home all the time with giant book deliveries and goods bought online. The take on cardboard to make anything in this book will really amaze the reader. Thank you!
Amazing! Lastly, from the thick board to the sturdy material. It really creates a unique way to make cardboard look like metal, wood, or some other material, other than cardboard/paper that is!
I enjoy this book, but in my opinion it’s for advanced projects... but not good for beginners
Super love this book!