4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
My husband is amazing... but he doesn’t smell amazing all the time. Our home gym is ground zero for some of the worst smells that have ever seared my nose hairs. It was so bad, I had to move my gear into another room so I could exercise without passing out. My mom bought me one of these gel containers to try, but I was skeptical. How could it fight the raging stench? Y’all. It’s amazing. I swear, it neutralized every horrifying level of stink in that room within moments of peeling back the lid. This isn’t just an air freshener, it’s a marriage saver. I suggest you buy a pack today before I purchase every last one of them in America.
So easy to use. Just open the jar and set out where you have an odor problem. I don’t use scented things at all I.e dish soap, hand soap, detergent so the fragrance is a little bothersome. But for the results I got, well, it’s worth it. I’m using It by my fireplace hearth. A rodent has managed to get inside the hearth, and it’s nesting grasses are making my family room smell musty. I sure don’t want to tear out the hearth, and so I’m glad I found out about this gel freshener.
The lily scent is VERY strong in the first 24 hours. I actually hid it in a closet under some blankets after first opening it so the intense smell wouldn't permeate the whole upstairs. But once the intensity had died down a bit, I moved it into the main room I was hoping to treat, and it has made a huge difference! The valley lily smell is very subtle and pleasant now; it almost has a minty quality, cool in the nostrils. Overall, I'd definitely recommend-- just make sure you store it away when you first open it, because it's pretty overpowering at first.
Just moved into a new home and the bathroom had this musty smell I could not get rid of. As there are no windows in there, I purchased this hoping to help lessen the overwhelming nature of the bathroom smells. Within a day, it was NOTICEABLE better and now I swear it has gotten rid of the smell entirely. Would buy again.
I have searched for many years for something to remove odor in our kitty litter box closet, but everything just temporarily masked the smell with heavy perfume. Not this! Valley Lily Gel actually removes the odor and provides a long lasting fresh scent. Finally... my entire family thank you!
The lily smells amazing. It's really strong when it's first opened but the smell eventually fades away. It leaves a very subtle scent behind. This product takes away all of the nasty odors. This works great for stale hallways and dog odors. This really hides the smell of urine and poop.
Purchased as a gift but have used before personally as well. Scent isn’t overpowering, its light and smells natural not like chemicals. The lily scent is very pleasant if you are looking for an odor eliminator with a little extra smell good.
I have been using this product for years. I am a Realtor and will place this in homes when stale smelling and it helps a lot. I have not used the Valley Lily yet, but though it might be a nice touch.