Located on beautiful Whidbey Island just outside of Seattle, Seattle Seed Company is a family-owned and operated businesses founded in 2010 under the principle that we wanted to offer our customers quality products, affordable prices and the ability to feed their families and others wholesome, nutritious foods that are organic and GMO-free. We offer our customers a higher level of service and support that they just won’t find anywhere else and our commitment to their satisfaction shows in everything we do and every product we sell. We have proudly signed the Safe Seed Pledge. Seattle Seed Company buys our seeds from farms and cooperatives who want to help preserve the integrity of our food supply. We carefully select our seed varieties to ensure they are of the highest quality and value before we sell them to your family. Shop with us today and experience the difference quality and service makes.
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
These reusable produce bags are exactly what I was hoping for (maybe even better)! We'd already made the switch to reusable grocery bags, but I was growing more and more irritated by the massive number of flimsy, obnoxious plastic produce bags that still always seemed to collect under our kitchen sink. The organic cotton is a sustainable choice, but it's also been really sturdy and washes well. I love these so much that I'm coming back to buy more bags!
I’m slowly trying to bring our home to zero waste, and the first, easiest step was to stop using plastic produce bags. We bought a lot of greens and was a little worried how I would keep the greens fresh in the fridge. These bags are amazing! I rinse the greens so they are damp and put them in the bag then into the fridge and they stay fresh for weeks! These have so far worked great for kale, broccoli, celery, green onions, and carrots. Keeps everything fresh and crisp.
Lovely produce bags with a nice print. Work as they should, but I expected another size, a little bit bigger than it is.
I bought these bags to use to replace plastic for storing produce in the refrigerator. The bags seem excellent for my purposes... sturdy and reasonable sizes. I like the material and quality.
These bags are amazing. I've had a head of lettuce in one for over 2 weeks and it is still crisp and fresh. I've even added leaf produce that had started to wilt and it came back to being firm and crisp. Same with some celery that had started to droop. Recommend it!
I am happy with them. I originally bought them to store homemade bread, but now I use them more for produce in order to avoid using the disposable plastic bags. LOVE IT
I love these! I got them to keep my son's wooden puzzle pieces all in one place. It's perfect. I can stack the puzzle boards and keep the pieces in these bags. Love it! Good value and quality.