4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Very sturdy item! Put it on my flat black helmet and had to adjust it by opening the visor as the material will not grip to flat colors but that helmet is not going anywhere no matter how fast I go. With shiny/glossy helmets it will probably hold with no need to open the visor. Overall, 5 stars
I use the nets and straps in the trunk and back deck of my Porsche Cayman. I've used the nets and straps to carry a weed trimmer, propane tanks, books, groceries, and other items (all at separate times) without any concern.
I used these on my motorcycle to hold my helmet, laptop, lunch bag, etc and on my bicycle to hold things. It's really nice to be able to spread these out instead of adding more bungees. Highly recommend.
These work great for full face, I wish they worked also for 3/4" helmets but they don't. At least not on my luggage rack. Still great for the price when you need to strap a spare helmet on the bike.
I like these better than the mesh nets with 6 hooks. The plastic hooks do not scratch my motorcycle. Very flexible in the ways they can be used. I like them!
This is what I needed. Holds the helmet securely and stylishly.
Great for a half helmet but can't fit my full face with my bike
good replacement strap for my luggage on my harley
Perfect for my new e-bike