4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
Great for my Subaru Crosstrek since the only cup holders are in the doors. No tipping to spill with this cup holder. BUT, the headrest won't lock into the final notch with this in place.
Works great in my Yukon in the middle row seats. I do not have any places for grandchildren to put their drinks when the back seat is full with car seats and boosters.
These work great. Having three kids in the back of a truck means there are not any cup holders for them. These are very sturdy and the kids love them!
Worked awesome! The size is perfect to hold everything my kid needs: water bottle, little toys. This is really a family friendly design.
Everything is fine, it is attached conveniently
Overall, I'm satisfied with this cup holder. It does, indeed, hold cups. The little plastic nubs that connect to the straps to hold it in place broke with casual pressure from a backpack within a couple weeks of use. I was able to drill 1/4 inch holes at those locations and put small screws and washers through to replace them, and it's back in good working order.
Products comply with description, fast delivery
Attached effectively, but not super sturdily, to my headrest. For cars with taller seats the mount is pretty high. My son had to stand on his tiptoes to reach the bottle, and once he filled it up I was worried it would spill.
Works nicely…perfect for back seat drinker!